So one of our barn cats LOVES visiting with the horses.
this makes me ridiculously happy
reblogging for Tarni :)
Rape, By The Numbers.
everyone needs to see this graphic
I linked this to my guy friends who always use the excuse of “What about the false reports? It’s not fair that innocent men are accused of a crime they didn’t commit”
2 out of 1000. 0.02% Of all rapes are false.
that one female character that a lot of people hate and when questioned they all say “we would hate them if they were a guy too!!”
buT YOU KNOW
YOU KNOW THAT IS A PACK OF LIES
I need site-run secret santa. More than you could ever know it was so convenient whyyyy
My misery knows no bounds
Gizmo and the Hazelnut (x)
ANOTHER MILKUCAKE GIVEAWAY!!
My cousin recently traded me a 3ds for an old apple laptop and i didn’t need the laptop OR the 3DS. sooo…. giveaway! Plus an unboxed ps4. my dad bought 2 by accident LOL.
SO. WHAT DO YOU GET?
1. A new Ps4
2. A gently used pink 3DS
3. A gently used pokemon X !!
1. Follow my good and best pal, mmmelon or her art blog, she’s really sweet and you should go say hi. tbh, I won’t check if you’re following her or not, but go check out her art too! you don’t have to follow me, but it would be nice.
2. Must be in the US (Sorry)
3. MAXIMUM 3 REBLOGS, likes don’t count sorry :(
Deadline!: whenever this gets 20k notes!
Hey good luck owo
Changed the rules again! it’s not a requirement to follow mmmelon. Only if you like her blog!
hey thanks renaaaee
Here is the fudgiest brownie in a mug recipe I’ve found
Here are some fun sites
Here is a master post of Adventure Time episodes and comics
Here is a master post of movies including Disney and Studio Ghibli
Here is a master post of other master posts to TV shows and movies
*tucks you in with fuzzy blanket* *pats your head*
You’ll be okay, friend <3
i will reblog this everytime it shows up because any of my followers could have a bad night right now
I promised you guys GIVEAWAY some time ago, so here it is!
Tiny fluffy Moon Birdling that is ready to be adopted by a loving person.
This is a tiny moon birdling, mysterious fuzzy lil fella. Moon birdlings love soothe music, cuddles and soft glowing thingies like lava or salt lamps.
8cm (3 inches) tall. Details are cast in resin and the body is soft (no joints or skeleton armature inside), he has some plastic pellets in his belly to give him good balance. His necklace is made of a luxury handmade lampwork bead that I purchased from a glassblower Confettini and smaller glass beads. Face is painted with luminescent paint and glowing in the dark.
Attention! This is a piece of art. Not a toy for small children. Completely handmade, one of a kind
- You must be a follower of this blog
- Reblogs only, likes are not counting
- No giveaway /inactive blogs
- You can reblog it once a day. Reblogging multiple times increasing your chances to win
- If you will purchase a doll/figurine from me during the GIVEAWAY, your name will automatically be put in a hat 20 times
- 25 of December I will pick one winner by using online number randomizer.Attention! This GIVEAWAY is also going on my facebook page under similar rules, so you can also take part in action there C; I will multiply all the reblogs/shares and pick a winner. If the winner wouldn’t contact me within 48 hours after I will announce their name, I will make another raffle and pick another winner. Will ship worldwide, shipping is on me.
I saw this poor Pug/Cavalier King Charles Spaniel cross on Pinterest and I just don’t know how his soft tissues can possibly fit into that horrid malformed skull. He looks like a miscarried fetus.
This pug isn’t going to turn out well. Usually, brachy dogs look better as puppies than adults - and usually, “Pugaliers” are quite cute - but this guy is seriously unfortunate already.
You can’t expect the same result with every mix.
Also, fugly fact: Syringomyelia has been confirmed to occur in pugs. Haven’t seen any data on its prevalence, but it does mean that Pug x Cavalier crosses aren’t a guarantee against SM.